czwartek, 16 listopada 2023

Re: Helping users of twojpieknydomek.blogspot.com Compress their pictures

Hello,

This is my last email to ask if you had a look at my suggestion and if you could share it with your readers.

Best,
Emma


On Fri, Nov 10, 2023 at 10:23 AM Emma Romano <emma.romanonj@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello, again,

I hope you are well. Did you have the chance to check the tool I sent you a while back?

https://www.websiteplanet.com/pl/webtools/imagecompressor/

It was a tool and your users could find it useful if you share it.

Best,
Emma


On Mon, Oct 30, 2023 at 11:05 PM <emma.romanonj@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello there,

I'm sorry I don't speak Polish but I think this can be helpful.

I was using the picture compressor tool you mentioned on your page here: twojpieknydomek.blogspot.com/2014/05/wyposazajac-poddasze-dobrze-jest-nabyc.html

(sorry for the email in English, it's easier for me to read than write in Polish).
While befunky.com does a good job, I just wanted to share about another tool, that I think looks better. After some exploring I found this other tool and I wanted to suggest you show it along that one. https://www.websiteplanet.com/pl/webtools/imagecompressor/

This tools allows you to compress both jpeg and png files and each picture can be up to 50 MB in size!

In hope I helped back,
Emma

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz